Our dedicated and approachable Wills, Trusts and Probate team can help you deal with your personal affairs to ensure that you carefully protect and plan for your and your families’ futures.
We offer comprehensive advice on the following areas:
- Advanced Directives/Living Wills
- Advising the elderly and vulnerable clients
- Court of Protection issues including guidance should there be a dispute or possibility of any financial abuse
- Deputyship and other Applications at the Court of Protection
- General Powers of Attorney
- Guidance to Attorneys and Deputies so that they may fulfil their duties
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorneys
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Wills and succession planning
- Advice to trustees and beneficiaries
- Creation, daily administration and termination of Trusts
- Estate planning to mitigate exposure to Inheritance Tax
- Tax efficient lifetime planning
- Trust taxation
When someone we love passes away their affairs don’t die with them. Their next of kin are often faced with an unexpected amount of complicated legal work at a time when they feel unable to cope.
At Jacksons, our specialist probate team is experienced in dealing with both large and small estates always focusing on securing the grant of representation as a matter of urgency so that assets can be realised and distributed.
We can assist you with following areas:
- Advising Executors and Administrators
- Deeds of variation
- Fully administering estates when the deceased died without a Will (intestate) including obtaining the Grant of Letters of Administration
- Fully administering estates when the deceased left a Will (testate) including obtaining the Grant of Probate
- Grant only service
- Insolvent estates
With an offices in Newcastle and Teesside and office space in Sunderland our Private Client team is ideally located to work with clients from all over the North East of England including Cleveland, Durham, North Yorkshire, Tyne and Wear and Northumberland.
Did you know you can use your Will to look after everything that’s important to you, including charitable causes. To find out more, contact a member of our team on 01642 356500/0191 2322574 or email Andrew Steel at firstname.lastname@example.org or Helen Milburn at email@example.com. To find out more visit www.rememberacharity.org.uk