Andrew qualified as a Solicitor in 2008 training with a local firm following completing a Law Degree at Northumbria University. Since that time he has spent all of his time practising in the Teesside Area.
Andrew joined Jacksons in May 2017 and is an Associate Solicitor within our thriving and experienced Private Client Team and is based in both or Teesside and Newcastle offices.
As a member of Solicitors For The Elderly and the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP) you can be assured of the highest level of advice and support in the area of Private Client law.
Andrew specialises in the following areas:
- The preparation of Wills
- The Administration of Estates
- Transfers of Property following a death of a loved one
- Advice in relation to Trusts both in relation to their creation and administration
- The Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Assistance with applications to the Court of Protection and how to look after somebodies’ affairs after the receipt of an order from the Court of Protection
- The provision of legal advice on Equity Release Mortgages
Outside of work Andrew lives in the Durham area and is a keen follower of Sunderland which is a good barometer of his patience and understanding!
Contact Andrew Steel, Associate Solicitor, Wills, Trusts and Probate
DD: 01642 356357