For motoring offences under Part I of the Road Traffic Act 1988 and s89 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, where you are pleading guilty.
Fixed Fee £500 plus VAT the price to include:
- Two hours attendance/preparation
- Considering prosecution evidence
- Advice in relation to plea and likely sentence of the court
- Where appropriate, advice on exceptional hardship, or special reasons argument
- Representation at a single hearing
We may charge additional fees in respect of travel to, and from, the court if the court is more than 30 miles from our office.
The fee does not include:
- Instruction of expert witnesses
- Taking statements from witnesses
- Advice or assistance in relation to any appeal
The key stages
- We will meet with you to take instructions on what happened
- We will consider prosecution disclosure, and any other evidence
- We will explain the court procedure to you so you know what to expect on the day of your hearing, and the sentencing options available to the court
- We will conduct any further preparatory work, obtain further instructions from you, if necessary, and answer any follow up queries you have
- We will attend court on the day and meet with you beforehand
- We are unable to provide a precise time your hearing will take place, as this depends on the court listing for that day. However, we anticipate being at court for half a day
- We will discuss the outcome of the case with you and advise on any appeal
The key stages of your matter are based on the presumption that you have entered a guilty plea and have a date for your hearing.