We are now hours away from closing our doors for the Christmas break but before we do so I would just like to say on behalf of all the partners and staff of Jacksons Law Firm, have a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. It has been a pleasure working with you this year and we look forward to meeting with you and working together in 2020.
In particular though at this time of year we would like to say:
- To all the many people we have moved into new homes this year, especially those of you who have been brave enough to move in December right up until today, I hope you have a fabulous Christmas in your new home.
- To all the families we have helped arrange shared access this Christmas enjoy this special time of year with your children. They grow up too fast so treasure every moment.
- To the business owners who have bought and set up new businesses or entered into important contracts or battled to keep everything afloat it has been great working with you. We hope you get some rest and relaxation this holiday and that 2020 is a special year for you.
- To the families where we have worked with you after the loss of a loved one we hope this Christmas is kind to you and that happy memories sustain you through what can be a painless and poignant festivity.
- To the many people who have recommended us this year or referred work to us we want to say thank you and we look forward to working with you in 2020.
- To those of you who have had difficult disputes to deal with we hope that this Christmas is peaceful.
- To all the medical professionals we have acted for (and indeed all emergency services) we hope you too have a calm and peaceful time and that you get some time for rest and relaxation and celebration too with your families and friends. We thank you for looking after us all even when everyone else gets time off. We are very very grateful.
To everyone at Jacksons, the partners would like to say you have been amazing this year. We have won awards and business and worked harder and been more successful than ever before, but none of this would have been possible without the efforts of everyone in the practice and so it is fitting that we end this message by saying thank you to each and every one of you. Have a very happy Christmas. Enjoy the holidays and come back in January refreshed and ready to do it all again and more!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Please note that the offices of Jacksons Law Firm will be closed from 5:15pm on 23rd December 2019 until 9am on 2nd January 2020. In an emergency please contact our switchboard number to be directed how to contact us.