We recognise that clients have different and wide ranging requirements when it comes to their Human Resource needs, however, what all have in common is the understanding that getting the right level of HR support in place is crucial to the success and growth of their business.
Many of our clients have in-house HR departments, or employ an HR specialist. In those instances we work closely with our clients’ personnel who contact us for advice or guidance on a wide range of matters, including:
- When they are looking to review employment contracts, policies and procedures to ensure that they remain compliant with the law, or when they wish to introduce new practices, or vary contracts, to meet changing business needs.
- For guidance with sickness management, grievance, conduct or capability issues.
- For advice on collective redundancy or TUPE consultation processes.
Other start up or smaller sized business clients might require our assistance in relation to a specific issue or project, or simply prefer the peace of mind of having us at the end of the phone whenever they need HR advice.
We understand that controlling costs is important and will always offer a competitive quote before commencing any HR work.
Our clients can rest assured that our charges reflect our knowledge and expertise as employment lawyers, the trusted and personal relationships we build, along with the strict regulation of our services by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and our own quality standards which are audited every six months.
Whilst we have a range of products and services to cater for the vast majority of our clients’ HR requirements, irrespective of their size, we also work with reputable HR consultants, on occasion, in order to support clients with HR requirements in the following areas:
- Development of HR strategy to suit your business needs and objectives;
- Resource and talent planning to enable your business to access and retain the right people;
- Support with recruitment including job adverts and interviews;
- Mediation and coaching to help to resolve workplace disputes before they escalate to litigation;
- Impartial investigation into grievances or allegations of misconduct;
- An independent chairperson or additional panel members for grievance or disciplinary hearings and appeals;
- Consulting with other professional services including occupational health assessors, drug and alcohol testing companies, and independent experts.
We have many years of experience advising businesses on Employment Law and HR matters, and have developed a truly adaptive service to ensure that we provide the right level of support for each of our clients’ specific needs. For more information, please contact Paul Clark, Associate Solicitor and head of Employment, by telephone on 01642 356 500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or a member of our Employment Team.