Jacksons Law Firm, UHY Torgersens and Active Chartered Financial Planners would like to invite you to attend a free wealth management seminar covering ‘Wealth preservation and your succession planning’.
Martin Johnson, Partner, UHY Torgersens:
- Maximising your share from your business and investments
- Don’t volunteer to pay Inheritance Tax if you don’t have to!
- Do you know where your wealth is and what it’s worth? A regular healthcheck ensures maximum returns
Andrew Steel, Associate Solicitor Jacksons Law Firm:
- Why it is important to make and review your Will regularly in the ever changing fast pace of modern life
- How to pass on and protect your digital assets on death or mental incapacity
James Robertson, Chartered Financial Planner, Active Chartered Financial Planners:
- Using a pension to take more from your business
- Using your pension flexibly to minimize tax in retirement
- Using your pension as a tax-free inheritance for your loved-ones
8:00 – Registration, networking and breakfast.
8:30 – Introduction
8:35 – 9:35 – Talks from Martin Johnson, Andrew Steel and James Robertson.
9:35 – 9:45 – Q&A
9:45 – 10:30 – Further networking and finish
If you are interested in attending this free event, please book using the booking link below. Alternatively you can book your place direct with Caroline Noble at email@example.com or by phone on 01642 873722.
Places are limited and will be reserved on a first come first served basis.
Breakfast will be provided so please let us know of any dietary requirements when booking. There is free car parking at the venue.
Please feel free to extend this invitation to anyone you think may be interested in attending.Click here to book
This monthly workshop series will cover a range of Employment Law topics, focusing on the specific issues and areas which cause employers concern whilst retaining the practical case studies and question and answer sessions which are a key feature of a ‘A Day in the Life’.
We’re delighted to announce the sponsor for our July TS18 Breakfast Club, Digital City.
DigitalCity drives the growth and development of a vibrant digital economy throughout Tees Valley.
They deliver digital business start-up, growth, cluster development programmes and bespoke support.
Are you a landlord or a tenant of commercial property? If so, we would be delighted to welcome you to ‘The Life Cycle of a Lease’, a series of commercial property workshops we are hosting in conjunction with local surveyors and building specialists, Robertson Simpson Ltd.
Come along and enjoy breakfast and networking at this unique venue in Newcastle; The Secret Tower, formerly known as Sallyport Tower, a Grade I listed tower built between 1265 and 1307, and once formed part of the main defensive fortifications of Newcastle City Walls.