We’re pleased to announce our sponsors for our October Secret Tower event, Erudus One. Jon Shayler, COO and Sue Garlick, Head of Technical at Erudus will talk about Food Data and the Changing Landscape of Allergen Legislation.
Jon and Sue will talk the delegates through the recent changes in foodservice and allergen legislation, the new challenges and implications for caterers raised by these new changes, and how Erudus is integral in finding industry solutions for a smooth transition. They will talk about:
- Introduction to Erudus and its impact on the food industry.
- New and recent changes in allergen legislation, specifically, Natasha’s Law.
- What they mean from a legal standpoint for caterers and others in the food industry.
- The Allergen Mock Trial Result and Erudus’s role within that.
- How these changes go a long way to making the world a safer place, but are not as easy to implement as you think and raise multiple new challenges and issues for caterers.
- How a platform like Erudus makes changes in allergen legislation easier for caterers etc to deal with/adapt to.
- Issues and important points potentially raised by the Natasha’s Law guidance doc released by the FSA on 1 October.
- Future potential legislation around food service.
Come along and enjoy breakfast and networking at this unique venue in Newcastle; The Secret Tower, formerly known as Sallyport Tower, a Grade I listed tower built between 1265 and 1307, and once formed part of the main defensive fortifications of Newcastle City Walls.
If you would like to attend our breakfast networking event please book using the booking link below. Alternatively you can book direct with Caroline Noble via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 873722.
The Secret Tower is located at the top of Tower Street just off Melbourne Street. There is no parking at the venue but the nearest car parks are Manors Car Park and Sandgate Car Park. Breakfast is provided so please let us know of any dietary requirements upon booking.
Sign up today, it’s FREE to attend. We hope you can make it! Don’t forget your business card!!
If you are interested in sponsoring one of our Secret Tower events in the future, please contact Karen Robinson, Partner and Head of Business Development and Marketing.
We hope you can make it!
Don’t forget your business card.
8:00am – Registration and networking
8:40am – 9:00am – Talk from sponsor. (Sponsor to be confirmed)
9:00am – 9:30am – Further networking and close.Click here to book
Come along to our monthly meeting and enjoy breakfast and networking in a relaxed setting with other like-minded professionals. Sign up today, it’s FREE to attend. Please email Caroline Noble to book your place or for any further information.
DigitalCity are delighted to invite you to attend this event about opportunities for the professional services sector to digitalise their business, through Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technologies.
Are you a landlord or a tenant of commercial property? If so, we would be delighted to welcome you to ‘The Life Cycle of a Lease’, a series of commercial property workshops we are hosting in conjunction with local surveyors and building specialists, Robertson Simpson Ltd.
Please note: Tickets for this event will be charged at £25 per person or £200 for a full table of 10. An invoice will be sent to you after completion of booking.
We would be delighted if you could join us at our book and brunch event in support of our charity of the year, Dragonfly Cancer Trust.