You may have experienced discrimination, bullying, or harassment in the workplace. Your employer might have suspended you or taken you through a disciplinary or performance process. You may have been unfairly selected for redundancy, dismissed, or offered a settlement agreement. If so, Jacksons’ Employment Solicitors can provide clear and effective advice and representation to ensure that your employment rights are protected and that you can achieve a positive outcome to the issues that you face.
Our specialist Employment Solicitors offer sensitive and cost-effective support when you most need it. From the outset, we will work with you to understand your priorities and your needs. We have an excellent track record in advising and representing employees across a range of sectors and at all levels of seniority.
We regularly represent the interests of employees in the following areas:
- Confidentiality and restrictive covenants
- Disciplinary and suspension
- Discrimination, harassment & bullying
- Employment contracts
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Maternity, flexible working, and other family rights
- Pay and benefits
- Pension rights
- Settlement agreements
- Sickness absence and disability
- Unfair dismissal
- Varying terms & conditions
- Wages and deductions
- Working time, holidays & holiday pay
We provide prompt, practical, and effective legal advice and services to individuals on a wide range of employment-related immigration matters, including:
- Advice on coming to work in the UK under a Tier 2 (General) or a Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) visa under the points-based system
- Advice on coming to the UK under a Tier 5 visa under the points-based system
- Advice on the business-related activities visitors to the UK can carry out
We can also provide business-immigration advice to entrepreneurs and investors under the Tier of the UK points-based system.
We can also act for businesses of all sizes, from start-ups through to SMEs as well as for larger limited companies and PLCs. Click Here to view our Employment Law Business Services.