We have a rare opportunity for a secretary to join our Newcastle team and we welcome applications from both experienced secretaries and law graduates.
Working with a variety of Fee Earners in a busy central Newcastle office, the successful candidate will be able to enjoy all the benefits of working at Jacksons, which includes:
- Focus on a good work life balance
- 25 days holiday increasing with your length of service
- Life insurance
- Discount schemes
- Optional Charity and Social events
- Hybrid working
In return you will be a team player who works hard and enjoys a friendly, collaborate environment. The duties of the role are as you would expect for a secretary (full JD available on request) e.g.:
- Typing dictation: letters, telephone notes, meeting notes etc.
- Preparing Court forms and bundles
- Greeting visitors to the office
- Answering the phone
- Checking ID, AML, Media checks etc.
- File opening
- Preparing clients monthly bills from matter listing and sending out to clients
If you are looking to join a dynamic team in one of the North Easts most successful law firms, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the role please contact HR Manager Zoe Tweddle.