We are looking to recruit a Litigation Solicitor / FCILEx in our Stockton office. Working as part of a very busy team, the ideal candidate will have a strong track record acting for clients in relation to commercial disputes, litigation, and insolvency.
You will be required to:
- Work as part of the Litigation Department, under the supervision of the Partners, dictating and delegating work to the support staff as appropriate.
- Acting for claimant and defendant in a variety of commercial disputes.
- Able to work with companies, partnerships, and individuals to help meet their specific needs.
- Ensure that cases are dealt with cost efficiently and that clients are fully appraised of the costs / risks situation as applied to their case.
- Accurately time-record your work to assist in prompt billing.
- Efficiently manage files to ensure clients are aware of the costs being incurred and money paid on account.
- Take an active role in business development, including attend networking events and promoting the firm via social media.
We invite applications from Qualified Solicitors or FCILEx who are experienced in Litigation, both claimant and defendant. You must be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to multitask.
If you are interested in a rewarding career at Jacksons, please get in touch. You can apply directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call our HR Manager, Zoë Tweddle, for an informal chat on 01642 356500.