Jacksons Law Firm has a team of agriculture and equine specialist solicitors.
Our solicitors work with the farming community in the North East of England in relation to all agriculture matters. This includes land owners, farmers, growers and distributors. We have worked hard to earn an excellent reputation for dealing with commercial and personal matters in a professional and caring manner, advising people on a wide range of issues such as:
- Agricultural subsidies and grants
- Agricultural tenancies and succession
- Agricultural tied housing
- Animal health and welfare
- Buying / selling agricultural property
- Company formation and disputes
- Dispute resolution
- Environmental and nuisance notices
- Footpaths and rights of way
- Health and safety
- Corporate recovery and Insolvency
- Partnership agreements and disputes
- Road traffic incidents
- Succession planning
- Traffic nuisance notices
- Waste management
- Water and air pollution
- Wills, tax planning and probate
Please see our Agriculture Team Sheet 2020 for more details of the services we offer.
We are proud to have been on the National Farmers Union (NFU) Legal Panel for the North East of England since it was established in 1999 and have been providing legal advice to NFU members for over 30 years. All members receive an initial free consultation and a 12.5% discount on all fees incurred on matters relating to the farming business.
Laurie Norris, NFU County Advisor