You may have experienced discrimination, bullying or harassment in the workplace. Your employer might have suspended you or have taken you through a disciplinary or performance process. You may have been unfairly selected for redundancy, dismissed or offered a settlement agreement. If so, Jacksons’ Employment Team is able to provide clear and effective advice and representation to ensure that your employment rights are protected and that you are able to achieve a positive outcome to the issues that you face.
Our specialist Employment Solicitors offer sensitive and cost-effective support when you most need it. From the outset, we will work with you to understand your priorities and your needs. We have an excellent track record in advising and representing employees across a range of sectors and at all levels of seniority.
We regularly represent the interests of employees in the following areas:
- Confidentiality and restrictive covenants
- Disciplinary and suspension
- Discrimination, harassment & bullying
- Employment contracts
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Maternity, flexible working and other family rights
- Pay and benefits
- Pension rights
- Settlement agreements
- Sickness absence and disability
- Unfair dismissal
- Varying terms & conditions
- Wages and deductions
- Working time, holidays & holiday pay
We provide prompt, practical and cost-effective legal advice and services to employers on a wide range of UK business immigration matters, including:
- Recruitment processes and conducting right to work checks.
- All aspects of the UK Points Based System including Tier 1 (Investor) and (Entrepreneur) visas, Tier 2 (General) visas and Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) visas.
- Completing Sponsor Licence applications together with ongoing advice on maintaining compliance with sponsorship obligations.
- Management training on maintaining compliance with immigration law and best practice.