You may have experienced discrimination, bullying or harassment in the workplace. Your employer might have suspended you or have taken you through a disciplinary or performance process. You may have been unfairly selected for redundancy, dismissed or offered a settlement agreement. If so, Jacksons’ Employment Team is able to provide clear and effective advice and representation to ensure that your employment rights are protected and that you are able to achieve a positive outcome to the issues that you face.
Our specialist Employment Solicitors offer sensitive and cost-effective support when you most need it. From the outset, we will work with you to understand your priorities and your needs. We have an excellent track record in advising and representing employees across a range of sectors and at all levels of seniority.
We regularly represent the interests of employees in the following areas:
- Confidentiality and restrictive covenants
- Disciplinary and suspension
- Discrimination, harassment & bullying
- Employment contracts
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Maternity, flexible working and other family rights
- Pay and benefits
- Pension rights
- Settlement agreements
- Sickness absence and disability
- Unfair dismissal
- Varying terms & conditions
- Wages and deductions
- Working time, holidays & holiday pay
We provide prompt, practical and effective legal advice and services to individuals on a wide range of employment-related immigration matters, including:
- Advice on coming to work in the UK under at Tier 2 (General) or a Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) visa under the points-based system
- Advice on coming to the UK under a Tier 5 visa under the points-based system
- Advice on the business-related activities visitors to the UK can carry out
We can also provide business-immigration advice to entrepreneurs and investors under Tier of the UK points-based system.