Jacksons Employment Services
Jacksons Employment Services is the provider of choice for comprehensive Employment Law and HR support to businesses. Our range of services is aimed at providing your business with access to the highest quality consultancy and legal advice, but in a way which works best for you.
Please click on the links below to access further information about each of our key services:
Our Employment Law and HR experts have over 50 years’ combined experience specialising in this dynamic area of practice. We act for businesses of all sizes, from start-ups, through SMEs to larger limited companies and PLCs, yet always aim to provide a personal service which is tailored to our clients’ precise business needs and resources.
The recent abolition of Tribunal fees means that it is increasingly likely there will be greater scrutiny of the employer’s decision-making, its policies and processes. A one-size-fits-all approach to Employment Law and HR advice simply will not work any longer.
Jacksons Employment Services offers a practical and flexible approach, providing your business with numerous options on how to access, and fund, our specialist legal and HR advice.
We always work with our clients to develop relationships that are trusted and responsive to their specific needs. For some clients this will involve being available to provide advice as and when necessary, for others it will involve acting as a virtual HR department. Larger organisations tend to have a dedicated HR resource however, their size will invariably mean that complex issues arise on a more frequent basis – for these clients we are frequently seen as an extension to the internal HR team, providing commercially-orientated support and valuable insight for strategic decision-making.
Our solicitors are regularly instructed to advise clients in connection with the following matters:
- Unfair dismissal & constructive dismissal
- Employment status & contracts
- Discrimination & family rights
- Disciplinary & grievance procedures
- Breach of contract & wrongful dismissal
- Sickness absence, attendance & performance management
- Restructuring, reorganisation & redundancy
- Working time, holidays & leave
- TUPE, business transfers & service provision changes
- Employee data, surveillance & GDPR
- Trade Unions & industrial action
- Confidential information, restrictive covenants & garden leave
- Whistleblowing & protected disclosures
- Executive severance & settlement agreements