- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and business law
- Debt recovery
- Intellectual property & media
- Licensing and gaming
- Personal injury
- Property litigation
- Residential conveyancing
- Wills, tax planning & estates
The most important goal of every construction project whether large or small is to complete with a high-quality product while staying within budget and on schedule. Sound strategic advice can make the difference between success and failure. As the construction phase produces many contractual difficulties most of these problems, however small, may lead to larger problems if not resolved in an appropriate manner at a correct stage.
Commercial success in the construction process is nowadays greatly dependant on informed drafting, interpretation and selection of the appropriate standard and other forms of contract.
On the contentious side, our team of highly skilled lawyers take the trouble to find out about the nature of our client’s business and of the work to be done. We aim to deal with disputes by the swiftest and most appropriate means available, ascertaining and meeting the client’s most important objectives.
We can provide advice or assistance in the following areas:
- bonds, guarantees and sureties
- collateral/consultant warranties
- construction and engineering contracts
- construction insurance
- construction litigation
- consultants’ appointment contracts
- contracts advice
- drafting and negotiating construction contracts
- international arbitration
- party walls/retaining walls
- professional negligence and fee disputes
- small claims.