At Jacksons, we provide prompt, cost-effective and practical business immigration advice and assistance to businesses and organisations across a range of sectors.
The immigration rules are complex and subject to regular changes. It is crucial that employers who want to recruit workers from outside the EU to fill a role in their business or organisation ensure they comply with the rules and their legal obligations both during the recruitment process and throughout the employment relationship.
Ensuring the smooth recruitment and retention of key personnel can be important to the success of a business and understanding the strict requirements of the immigration rules, the likely timings involved and the obligations on the business is imperative when considering recruiting a worker from overseas. Seeking appropriate legal advice at the outset and training relevant staff are important steps in ensuring compliance with the immigration rules. Breaches can result in significant financial penalties being imposed and cause potential damage to the reputation of the organisation.
It is important for businesses to be aware of all their legal obligations under the immigration rules, including right to work checks, and we provide advice and training to employers on meeting their legal obligations under the immigration rules.
Our business immigration services
Our team provides advice and services on business immigration matters including:
- Obtaining, maintaining and renewing Tier 2 and Tier 5 Sponsorship Licenses and advising on sponsor duties
- Business immigration advice for entrepreneurs and investors under Tier 1
- Advice and assistance on ‘right to work’ checks
- Advice on avoiding discrimination while preventing illegal working
- Document checking services
- Advice on managing intra-company transfers
- Management training on compliance with the immigration rules
- Immigration audits within businesses to check compliance with the immigration rules and provide follow-up advice and assistance
- Advice on the activities business visitors to the UK can carry out
We can also provide advice on proposed future developments to the immigration rules and the business immigration implications of Brexit for employers in the UK. If you want to sign up for FREE legal updates in this area, please contact Caroline Noble on email@example.com and the updates will be delivered straight to your inbox.
Get in touch with us
If you would like more information on how we can help you deal with your business immigration matters, please contact Stacey West, Employment Solicitor, by phone on 01642 873 758 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.